1. Take the subway from Ehwa Womans Univ. Subway Station(이대역) and get off at Euljiro3(sam)-ga Station, Line 2 (을지로3가역).
2. Transfer to Line 3 at Euljiro3(sam)-ga Station (을지로3가역) and get off at Gyeongbokgung Station (경복궁역).
3. After 5 minutes walking distance from exit 5 and you will reach the palace.
*The palace is closed on every Tuesday.
*Admission fees: adult 3,000won/ child 1,500won.
*Free guide tours: English 11:00, 13:30, 15:30
Chinese 10:00, 12:30, 14:30
Japanese 10:00, 12:30, 14:30
Please gather at Gyeongbokgung Information Center (right side after the entrance) before the tour starts.
Alternatively, you can take the subway to Gwanghwamun Station (광화문역).
1. Take the subway from Ehwa Womans Univ. Subway Station(이대역) and get off at Chungjeongno, Line 2 (충정로역).
2. Transfer to line 5 and get off at Gwanghwamun Station (광화문역). It takes about 10minutes of walk from exit 2.
While walking from Gwanghwamun Station to Gyeongbokgung, you will pass by King Sejong Statue and Gwanghwamun.
Turn left from the main entrance of Gyeongbokgung, walk along the Gyeongbkgung wall, Samcheongdong and Insadong is at the opposite.
Please see the map below: